We here at Sticky Faces will ensure that your child’s health and safety are at the forefront of everything we doing over the coming weeks.
We have made some temporary changes to the way in which the nursery will operate over the coming weeks.
- We will be running a reduced service of 2 fixed sessions per day with maximum of 8 children per
- All parents will have to remain outside and have their child brought out to them at specific times.
- Sessions (Drop off’s and collections time will be very specific to reduce foot traffic.
- All parents/careers must stand 2 metres apart in a line and away from the main entrance door
- All staff members must wash their hands when coming in and going out to do drop offs and collection
- All staff members must wear masks only when doing parent drop offs and collections at the main door.
- Staff will ensure they wash their hands before they enter the nursery, once they enter the nursery, when preparing food and once coming in from being outside or changing nappies.
- Hand sanitizers must be used after cleaning hands – Located throughout the nursery and hall building.
- Children are encouraged to wash their hands every 1-2 hours or whenever an event takes place – lunch etc.
- Throughout and at the end of the working day the team will wipe down all surfaces with an antibacterial spray and wipes, Doors, handles surfaces etc.
- We will try and keep children when possible, in the outdoor garden area when the weather deems fit.
Refer a friend in November or December and receive a free gift, Cashback or a free nursery session.
Recommend a Friend Scheme There is no better gift than telling people about us and our fantastic nursery. In return, we want to say thank you through our Recommend a Friend Scheme. Simply recommend a friend and both you and your friend can receive up to £50 EACH if your friend registers their child for a place with us. If you have a recommendation, please pass on their details to the Nursery Manager and when they register, confirming your recommendation, complete three months’ childcare, you can both receive a thank you from us! If your friend registers for:- •Two sessions per week = £50 in total (£25 each) •Four sessions per week = £100 in total (£50 each) Terms and conditions applyRead More
Specialist support for children aged 0-5 years who have a special educational need or disability
How to get support
If you think a child aged 0 to 5 has special educational needs, they can be assessed for support.
If they are in a nursery or other pre school setting then speak to the Special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO)/Manager. Â More information can be found here
If they are not in a nursery or preschool setting then speak to your gp or health visitor. Â More information on child development can be found here
Most children will be able to attend a local nursery or childminder to find out more about provision in Hounslow for under 5 years here.
There are specialist services that can support your child either in nursery/setting or at home.
Support can include:
- home teaching and support
- SEN specialist support
- early support for children with complex needsÂ
- early yearsÂ SEN team
- Educational psychology
How to refer a child
Each service will have its own criteria and referral process listed on its page.
See a professional like a teacher, doctor or social worker, they can only refer a child once you have given parental consent.Read More
Do you qualify for the Early Years Free Childcare for your 2 or 3 year old child this January? We can help you access your entitlement.
Children Aged 2
If you have a two-year-old child, they may be able to get up to 15 hours free childcare and early learning at Sticky Faces Nursery if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekerâ€™s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit and not working
- Universal credit and you and your partner have a combined income from work of Â£15,400 or less, a year after tax.
- Working Tax Credit and you have an income of Â£16,190 or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children aged 3 and 4
All 3 and 4 year olds are eligible for up to 15 hours of funded childcare and early education a week for 38 weeks a year. Eligible working families can get up to 15 hours extra childcare – 30 hours in total
Sticky Faces Nursery are currently registering limited flexible spaces for January.
To book a visit and secure your funded session please call us