Do you qualify for the Early Years Free Childcare for your 2 or 3 year old child this January? We can help you access your entitlement.
Children Aged 2
If you have a two-year-old child, they may be able to get up to 15 hours free childcare and early learning at Sticky Faces Nursery if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekerâ€™s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit and not working
- Universal credit and you and your partner have a combined income from work of Â£15,400 or less, a year after tax.
- Working Tax Credit and you have an income of Â£16,190 or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Children aged 3 and 4
All 3 and 4 year olds are eligible for up to 15 hours of funded childcare and early education a week for 38 weeks a year. Eligible working families can get up to 15 hours extra childcare – 30 hours in total
Sticky Faces Nursery are currently registering limited flexible spaces for January.
To book a visit and secure your funded session please call us