Early Years Entitlement
Sticky Faces offer the Governments early years Grant for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
This is 15 hours free childcare 38 weeks of the year (Term Time only) the annual allowance can also be spread over the 48 weeks of the year please discuss with our manager for more details upon signing up.
Free Childcare for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
If you have a two year old child they may be able to get up to 15 hours free childcare and early learning at a an Ofsted registered private day nursery or pre-school if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit and not working
- Universal credit and you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less, a year after tax.
- Working Tax Credit and you have an income of £16,190 or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
For more information and to see if you qualify please visit: