We here at Sticky Faces will ensure that your child’s health and safety are at the forefront of everything we doing over the coming weeks.
We have made some temporary changes to the way in which the nursery will operate over the coming weeks.
- We will be running a reduced service of 2 fixed sessions per day with maximum of 8 children per
- All parents will have to remain outside and have their child brought out to them at specific times.
- Sessions (Drop off’s and collections time will be very specific to reduce foot traffic.
- All parents/careers must stand 2 metres apart in a line and away from the main entrance door
- All staff members must wash their hands when coming in and going out to do drop offs and collection
- All staff members must wear masks only when doing parent drop offs and collections at the main door.
- Staff will ensure they wash their hands before they enter the nursery, once they enter the nursery, when preparing food and once coming in from being outside or changing nappies.
- Hand sanitizers must be used after cleaning hands – Located throughout the nursery and hall building.
- Children are encouraged to wash their hands every 1-2 hours or whenever an event takes place – lunch etc.
- Throughout and at the end of the working day the team will wipe down all surfaces with an antibacterial spray and wipes, Doors, handles surfaces etc.
- We will try and keep children when possible, in the outdoor garden area when the weather deems fit.