Ethos around Healthy Meals
At Sticky Faces Nursery we are committed to providing freshly cooked, nutritious and healthy meals throughout the year. We implement a tradition of hearty and healthy home-cooked meals, our offsite chef develops weekly menus that meet and exceed the government’s compulsory minimum nutritional requirements, which include:
· A balanced diet with plenty of variety.
· Plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables & Brown Bread.
· Plenty of food rich in calcium and iron.
· Minimal use of salt and sugar in the preparation of our meals.
· Source local and seasonal ingredients.
· Offer a varied menu, which will help to develop children’s tastes.
Additionally we are more than happy to cater to all cultural, religious and dietary requirements and we have menu options to reflect this.